Infinite Potensi is an exclusive distributor of Alton Publishing House for Indonesian region. Together with Alston, we have tied up with many International Schools in Indonesia to adapt our textbooks and educational resources for Mathematics, Science and the English language. The Maths SMART and Science SMART series incorporate the Singapore approaches to learning Mathematics and Science and are based on the latest Cambridge Primary Mathematics and Science Curriculum framework respectively. We believe that this unique combination of the Singapore approach and Cambridge Primary Curriculum gives your students the best Maths and Science books.
The Top Science series, which is adapted from the SMART series, is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations. Top Science is listed as an endorsed resource in the Cambridge International Examinations Website (http://www.cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/Cambridge-primary/Cambridge-primary/classroom-support/).
Alston Publishing House is a PreK–12 publisher that develops textbooks and educational resources to meet the unique needs of learners and educators today. Located in Singapore, a hub for excellence in education, we specialise in developing materials that fulfil the curricula requirements of regional and international markets.
At Alston Publishing House, we believe in developing meaningful career paths with our staff. We are proud of our team of experienced editors, designers and production executives that has consistently developed best-selling educational series for different markets.
Our authors have also gained significant recognition in the education field. Some of the awards they have received include:
- President’s Award for Teachers (Finalist), Ministry of Education, Singapore
- Outstanding Youth in Education Award (Finalist), National Youth Council, Singapore
- Outstanding Science Teacher Award (Finalist), Singapore Association for the Advancement of Science, Singapore
- Caring Teacher Award, Ministry of Education, Singapore
- Justice Choor Singh Gold Medal, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Singapore Teachers’ Union Book Prize (Teaching Practice Distinction), Singapore Teachers’ Union, Singapore
- Outstanding Contribution Award (Individual and Team), School Level, Ministry of Education, Singapore
To become Asia’s preferred education content provider with an international reach
To improve the lives of young people worldwide