MCE NTU Online Course
PT Infinte Potensi is an appointed Indonesia partner of Marshall Cavendish Education to bring and offer MCE – NTU/NIE online courses in Indonesia.
Marshall Cavendish Education (MCE) partnering with National Technology University (NTU) / National Institute of Education (NIE) providing professional development and support for educators and school leaders with short online courses to build up specific skillsets. We are pleased to introduce the first MCE – NTU/NIE course: Designing Effective Online Lessons
With the global push towards more diverse ways of learning, online teaching and learning is set to become a regular feature in the learning experiences of students worldwide. Creating online lessons may have been a reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic all over the world this year; at NTU, we accelerated the pace and widened the scope of transformation for the way lessons are conducted.
The course comprises the following modules:
- Differences Between Face-to-Face and Online Teaching and Learning (approx. 10 min)
- Key Considerations for Online Teaching and Learning (approx. 45 min)
- Preparing Students for Online Learning (approx. 15 min)
- Managing Students During Online Learning (approx. 15 min)
- Assessing Online Learning (Parts 1 and 2) (approx. 40 min)
- Concluding Online Learning (approx. 10 min)
Subject matter experts from the National Institute of Education (NIE) and the Teaching and Learning Pedagogy Division (TLPD) of the Nanyang Technological University have collaboratively developed this Design Online Learning course to help you gain insights into the principles of online teaching and learning. This course will empower you to plan and design powerful online learning courses by leveraging key instructional and learning design principles.